No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What Were We Doing In a Car Together?



I had a dream several nights ago that I was in a car with George Harrison, Tom Petty and Bob Dylan. I think there may have been someone else in the car too, but I can't remember for sure.

My husband pointed out the fact that this group, in my dream, was actually a large portion of The Traveling Wilbury's band. I don't know if I remembered that fact subconsciously or not, but at the time I was describing the dream, I had not made that connection.

It was a black car. George Harrison was driving (and he was apparently alive again). I was sitting in the back seat next to Bob Dylan. Tom Petty was up front with George. I'm not sure where we were going, but the dream suddenly transitioned into me driving my old Buick station wagon (from the mid-90's) down a dark, country road--and then my headlights went out.

I don't know what it all means, but I blame the glass of raspberry wine I drank before bed.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home