No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Who Needs a Calendar?



Even though the calendar says that the first day of autumn is September 23rd this year, I truly believe that today is the first day of fall. I believe this for three reasons:

1 - Last night, we turned the heat on for the first time

2 - I noticed my first glimpse of orange coloring on one of the trees on my way to work today

3 - I wore non-sandals to work for the first time since spring

As they say in the south...Happy Fall Y'all.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know just what you mean, I am officially letting my nose hair grow out !!!

     
  • At 6:33 PM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    And almost time to go see haunted houses! Remember the haunted woods where the guy was saying "boo ya'll"? I love it...

     
  • At 5:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    1. Heat? What is that... the heat in my house has been on since Spring!
    2. Orange leaves? Oh you mean all those dead ones burnt by the wind from the Hurricane?
    3. Sandals? They kinda frown on us guys wearing them at all 'round here on work days.

    As they say here "Can't wait till I get off this Rock"

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home