No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I Think She May Have Mentioned a 'Tight End'



I went to see the Tennessee Titans play a pre-season football game last night. It was hot. We walked for miles. We had to climb to the top of the stadium. The Titans lost. However, the tickets were free and my friend and I were talking about men most of the night, so I had a good time anyway.

The moral of the story is: If you are contemplating the mysteries of men, it really doesn't matter if your team wins or loses. The game of love is always entertaining--even if no one has scored yet.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:28 PM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    Sounds like fun! Football means that fall is just around the corner and I can't wait! Halloween is getting closer & closer....

     
  • At 3:25 PM , Blogger Monty said...

    I from Vixen's blog. Men are very simple. I ought to know, I r one. Are you in her Fanyasy Football League?

     
  • At 6:29 PM , Blogger Nonblond said...

    Nope, sorry Monty. I don't watch enough football to be in a Fantasy League. You people would kick my butt! :)

     
  • At 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Perhaps the person that you are sitting with is a REAL football fan and is very annoyed that you are distracting him from the "EVENT" of the game and you should compensate by maybe a cash contribution !!!
    Signed :
    BOBBY G

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home