No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday Feast

Here is my Friday Feast - Happy Weekend, Everyone!

Appetizer

Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.

Dressy Bessy. She was a doll, and with her sown-on clothes and accessories, you could use her to practice buttons, zippers and tying shoes. I was a big fan of Dressy Bessy. (The boy version was "Dapper Dan"). I also liked the Easy Bake Oven. Still tempted to buy one now just for the ability to make little cakes in just a few minutes.

Soup

If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?

Air travel, so you could fly all you want, as much as you want and see a good portion of the world before you die.

Salad

Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?

Countless times. Everything from thinking, "I wonder if he gave the dog her allergy medicine" to "I wonder when he is getting home from his business trip" to "I like him. I'm glad I married him." It just happens a lot over the course of a day. I don't think I could even guess a number.

Main Course

What is something you believe in 100%?

There is a God. No doubt on that one.

Dessert

Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."

Nothing like a question like this one to make you feel like a complete schmuck. I don't think I've done any good deeds this week. I've been too busy working, doing laundry and paying bills. I'll try to squeeze something in over the weekend. Unless you count writing out a check to World Vision to help feed a child in Africa. Then, I suppose I did a good deed (although I think that is more in the charity category). But I didn't help any little old ladies across the street or anything.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This is YOUR BOSS :
    Stopping screwing around dammitt and get to work or your ass is on the street !!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home