No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Only My iPod Knows For Sure...


Above: Me, pre-iPod, early 1970's

I've had my iPod now for about a year and 8 months. During this period of time, iTunes has been keeping track of the number of "plays" I have had on each song in my collection. The songs could have played because I selected them, it could have been a random shuffle, they could have been included in a playlist or in multiple play lists. In any case, there are certain songs that just get played more than others.

As of today, here are the top 20 most played songs on my iPod, and the number of times I have played them (so far):

  • You Shook Me All Night Long, AC/DC - 36
  • Pour Some Sugar On Me, Def Leppard - 35
  • Hash Pipe, Weezer - 32
  • Back In Black, AC/DC - 30
  • Oh Pretty Woman, Van Halen - 30
  • Photograph, Def Leppard - 29
  • With Every Beat of My Heart, Taylor Dayne - 29
  • Hungry Like the Wolf, Duran Duran - 27
  • Separate Ways, Journey - 27
  • That's The Way (I Like It), K.C. and the Sunshine Band - 27
  • Harder to Breathe, Maroon 5 - 27
  • Rockstar, Nickelback - 27
  • She's a Beauty, The Tubes - 27
  • Desire, U2 - 27
  • You Had Me, Joss Stone - 26
  • My Sharona, The Knack - 26
  • Let's Go Crazy, Prince - 26
  • Super Freak, Rick James - 26
  • Jessie's Girl, Rick Springfield - 26
  • Start Me Up, The Rolling Stones - 26

That would be quite the compilation album, don't ya think?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    small list of my Ipod songs:
    1.My best friend stole my Wife and I miss him.
    2.She's got freckles on her BUT she is nice.
    3.There's a skeeter on my........
    Sweet Marie.
    4.How can I get you off my mind when I can get you off..........
    oh never mind !!

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Also, by the way, any particular reason you look a little stoned in that picture??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home