No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I Wonder if the Handcuffs Came Out




I was driving to work this morning and I saw a cop had pulled over a tan SUV. Lights were flashing and it appeared as though the person in the vehicle was asked to get out of the car. I was stopped at a traffic light, so I got to watch for a moment and it looked like the cop asked the driver to open the back of the vehicle. When he did, it appeared as though his car was stocked full of large bulk boxes of Skittles. You know..."taste the rainbow"?. Hard, multi-colored candy. Many, many, large bulk boxes of Skittles.

Is there a law in Tennessee that I'm unaware of?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is that a suckin candy or a chewin one !!???

     
  • At 2:04 PM , Blogger Colleen Gleason said...

    I dunno...but I used to love Skittles. I was addicted. I still probably would be if I saw them in the store.

    Maybe the guy that got pulled over was addicted too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home