No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Feast - September 22, 2006









Appetizer

Measured in minutes or hours, how much exercise have you had in the last week?

Between dog walking, and hitting the elliptical a few minutes over lunch this past week--maybe an hour and a half?

Soup

If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?

Stuff I Feel Like Writing About

Salad

Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.

The Brady Bunch. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!!

Main Course

If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?

I might sign up for a self-defense class. How much does it cost to learn how to kick some a**?

Dessert

Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?

I like dark and bold colors. I wear a lot of black. But I also just bought a pair of bright red Converse sneakers. I have a pair of black and pink Nike Shox too. My ski jacket is bright red. Red, black, pink and gray are probably my favorite colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home