No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Feast - 9/29/06

Appetizer
What is your favorite herb or spice?

Hmmm, I love garlic powder, but I also love an Italian seasoning called Spatini. I can't find it in the south, so I have to bring it back with me when I travel up to PA. It's supposed to be used to make spaghetti sauce, but we fill a salt shaker with it and sprinkle it on everything. Mmmmmmm.

Soup
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.

Kermit the Frog singing, The Rainbow Connection.

Salad
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things would there be?

If it was detailed and had no time limit, it would be endless. Trust me, as a good list maker, there would be a lot of stuff on this list if I didn't narrow it down to "things I need to do - today". Things I need to do for the rest of my life would take a while to write down. If limited to writing things down within a minute's time, I would only be limited to speed that I could write them down.

In other words, I have a lot of crap to do.

Main Course
Tell something interesting about one of your family members (nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).

I have a (deceased) uncle who was involved in the training of the first monkeys that were flown into space years ago.

Dessert
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?

It was probably the first time my husband and I ever went to Las Vegas. It was only for the weekend, and on our last night there, we decided we would rather go out instead of going to bed. I'm not sure what time our flight was the next morning, but I know I slept after an all-nighter in Vegas!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:30 AM , Blogger The Eccentric Blonde said...

    I think that I need to meet up with you guys the next time you make a Vegas run! Can you believe that I still have never been there!?

     
  • At 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Damn Lists! Mine too are never ending and not that Kermit De Frog song is stuck in my head... LOL

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh yeah and who are you kidding...your favorite spice is Pepper!

     
  • At 7:08 PM , Blogger Nonblond said...

    Diane - Too funny, I didn't even think about pepper--I don't think of it as a spice, I think of it as another food group! :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home