No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Feast 10/20/06

Appetizer

What is your favorite beverage?

Non alcoholic - I love Diet Coke with lots of ice and fresh lemons squeezed in it. Mmmmmm.

Alcoholic - Red wine

Soup

Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.

On my desk at work:

1 - My Ipod (currently playing "Stay With Me" by Rod Stewart)

2 - A big, red Starbucks mug filled with Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle tea (soooo good on a chilly day and they use real pieces of caramel in the tea bag!)

3 - Pink and green Post-It Notes.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?

I try to be honest most of the time. Obviously, no one is perfect and sometimes you HAVE to tell little white lies not to hurt feelings, etc, but I would give myself a 9 overall. I'm not a big fan of dishonesty.

Main Course

If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

I always thought that Intercourse, PA was such an odd choice for a name of a town. Maybe I would just tone it down a little for the poor Amish communities out there--maybe "First Base, PA" would be easier on the community. The sign welcoming you to town could read, "You've Just Made it to First Base!"

Dessert

What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Stresses me out - I like planning and sometimes I plan things in my head without other people having knowledge of it. Then, if something deviates from that specific plan in my head, it stresses me out a little, but I think I am quick to recover.

Calms me down - I like to curl up on the couch next to my husband and greyhounds and watch TV with a glass a wine while wearing some warm, fuzzy socks. It's the perfect therapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home