No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Thursday, September 04, 2008

MORE Stuff That Has Happened Since I Last Blogged

MORE stuff that has happened since I last blogged:
  • I had my picture taken with a guy in a steak sandwich suit. (I assume it was a guy, steak sandwiches seem rather masculine, but how can you really tell?)
  • I rode 4 roller coasters (two of them in the rain at over 70mph).
  • I rubbed the heads of a cow, pig and sheep.
  • I rode in a convertible.
  • I bought a taco from a guy named Felix.
  • I attended a birthday party for two octogenarians.
  • I took a picture of a prize winning gourd.
  • I rode on a 73 year old train.
  • I had a lengthy discussion with my husband about whether or not Cee Lo from Gnarles Barkley was on our flight to Nashville and the different ways to use the word "crazy" in a sentence to him so we could sing it and see his reaction.
  • I ate a burger that was so spicy, it made me sweat.
  • I went to a dress rehearsal of a touring musical show featuring people wearing vegetable costumes.
Whew! Every now and then you go through a period of life where you feel like you are really living life to the fullest. I feel like my last few weeks definitely qualify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home