No Spiders Allowed

Thoughts from the Mind of An Arachnophobic Brunette

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sorry, I've Been Busy...

Since my last blog earlier this month I've...
  • Flown to Atlanta, Montego Bay, Houston, Dallas, Kansas City and back to Nashville again.
  • Worn a green bikini and a flower in my hair.
  • Sipped champagne in a cabana on a beach.
  • Saw the grave of Dimebag Darrell.
  • Saw Eddie George in person.
  • Smoked several Cuban cigars.
  • Had a strange, drunk, married man throw his wedding ring at me.
  • Ridden on a glass bottom boat.
  • Played bar room shuffleboard.
  • Lost my pants in Texas.
  • Read two books.
  • Eaten a waffle shaped like Texas.
  • Visited the site where JFK was shot.
  • Ordered drinks at a swim up bar.
  • Purchased wine and ice cream at a convenience store and consumed them together in a hotel lobby.
  • Watched a conspiracy theory video about UFOs.
  • Written in the sand with my toes.
  • Stayed up all night.
  • Accidentally acquired some stolen silverware.
  • Fallen asleep outdoors watching the sun set.
  • Driven past a sign that read, "Goat for Sale".
  • Consumed beer, vodka, whiskey, wine and rum (but not all together).
  • Eaten Filet Mignon on a dock by the ocean.
  • Eaten ribs and brisket in a tavern in rural Texas.
No wonder I'm tired.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dont forget, you visited the Walter Schaller museum!!

     
  • At 11:21 AM , Blogger Doo Dah said...

    sound like you been busy :-)
    I am back! Good to see ya !!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home